Thursday, April 7, 2011

Printer Head Short How To Fix

Matxitxako Black and white: Laga

Anagram. Barcelona. 2009. P. 125.

had already read the title, but I do not remember where, or if the person mentioned was referring to the book or the film adaptation Baricco that yesterday I knew it was filmed in 2008, François Girard, but I know something caught my attention and for that reason, perhaps, have continued to remind the word that gives the title to the work. A single word, a short word for a book holder ... Baricco perhaps would not deny, and from the title page itself, vocation minimalist novel. The truth is that I read the little book in one go the same afternoon I bought it, and while I have to say it had a soothing effect after binge baroque invisible life of Juan Manuel de Prada, who had settled the previous evening and that and talk, is no less true that I caused some dissatisfaction with the almost naive in their language. You may be more accustomed to listening to the unfathomable depths which lie behind the flourish of Castilian that faced me simplicity Silk, and I have misplaced. Anyway, the story is tightly woven and although I think the repetition of the same paragraph each time you come and go Joncour Japan An action is a bit bland, the tempo reading remains a certain level for the whole story. I'll have to see what else has written Italian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment